11/03/2016

Artistic Desktop Organizer from Shoplet {REVIEW}



I like to think of myself as organized but let's face it, sometimes that just isn't the case. My desk is usually a catch all for everything. There will be notes everywhere, important phone numbers jotted down on post its and anything in between. I will admit before getting the Artistic Desktop Organizer  from Shoplet.com I used a piece of plexiglass. This worked BUT it has been used for a while and was dull so you couldn't read the notes through the glass, it had developed sharp edges that weren't comfortable to the forearms so needless to say I needed a new option. 


After installing the Artistic Desktop Organizer I put a few notes under the non-glare clear overlay which keeps them in view. It has a kind of a cushion writing surface which was nice. It measures 24"x19" and was the perfect size for my desk. It has a handy ruler and protractor in top right corner which I liked a lot. I think this will help me keep my desktop more organized in the future for sure and bye bye to the plexiglass.


I received a Artistic Desktop Organizer from Shoplet.com to check out in return for my honest review.


Find all you office supply needs, cleaning supplies, medical supplies, office furniture and just about anything else you may need.


Visit Shoplet on Facebook * Twitter
Join CARE, SHARE, GROW, to Plant 1M Trees 

No comments: