2/05/2018

Emior Anti-Aging Routine Review


"OUR MISSION at EMIOR

Our mission is to bring you a skin care solution that erases all your skin care concerns and transforms the look of your skin by restoring its youthful firmness and glow in just a matter of days. We are devoted to make you feel good about yourself and every product at Emior International is formulated to help you achieve that."

 I was so excited to try the Emior 4 Step Anti-Aging Routine. I have thought more about finding a good anti-aging routine since hitting 40 but have not found my fit yet. I love the way my skin is improving with each day using these products. 
This 4 Step Anti-Aging routine is as follows....
Gel Cleaner
Fruit Exfoliator
Anti-Aging Serum
Eye Cream
________________________________________

The Gel Cleaner worked very well, it lathered up nicely and left my face feeling clean and fresh. It didn't make my face feel tight or dry feeling either.
Emior states it helps fight acne, minimize pores, heal skin, reduce excess oil and purifies skin. I have no arguments with this.  


The Fruit Exfoliator 
Exfoliating is actually an important part of a good skin care routine because it sets the skin up so it can absorb the products of the next steps, the serum & eye cream. It will help to revealing fresh skin cells, exfoliating clears the pores of dead cells, reducing their appearance and making them appear lesser in size. I only use this about 2 times a week, you never want to over exfoliate. 


Anti-Aging Serum
I am always worried when using new products on my face, I don't have sensitive skin but I still sometimes have issues with redness and irritation. I tried a small area the first time or two when using this so I could make sure I was going to have any issues, I was happy to see I didn't. The Serum has a nice scent and wasn't overly strong which I really liked. After a few days of using it I could definitely feel the difference in my skin. It was more smooth and brighter. I am excited to see more improvements the longer I use it.   


Eye Cream
This was the product I was most excited to try because puffy eyes and dark circles are my number one concern. The skin around your eyes is so fragile usually show your age more than any other area on your face. I personally tend to have dark circles and fine lines around my eyes. The Eye Cream was creamy with no noticeable smell. I don't think I have used it long enough to see the benefits as far as the fine lines but I feel like the dark circles aren't quite as dark. I am looking forward to seeing even more improvement as I continue using it. 

You can find out more about Emior Skin on the pages below. Make sure you check out their 30 day Money Back Guarantee! 
EMIOR 

No comments: