10/21/2018

Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Pumpkin Coffee {REVIEW}



October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month as you probably know. Breast Cancer is a subject that touches just about everyone in some way. Most people have either experienced it or had a family member or friend experience it. This campaign helps raise awareness of breast cancer risks, the value of screening and early detection and the treatment options available. I have a aunt, a cousin and a friend that I walk for at our local Relay for Life Walk. I read through all the stories during the month, so many are inspiring, sad & emotional but all have meaning and show the strength of so many women. 
October is also the month of Pumpkin "everything".  I always look forward to pumpkin spice because that means fall is here. I can support my addiction to pumpkin & support breast cancer awareness together by grabbing a box of 
Brooklyn Bean Roastery Pink Pumpkin Coffee.
A portion of the proceeds from the Pink Pumpkin brew is going to breast cancer awareness.
This Pink Pumpkin Coffee is filled with the sweet and spicy flavors of your favorite pumpkin pie with a touch of vanilla. The weather is changing and its perfect for those chilly autumn mornings. 
When picking flavored coffees I like my coffee to have a lot of flavor not just the "scent" of flavor. I tried it without anything else in it at first because I wanted to actually taste the coffee. I was not disappointed. I could taste the pumpkin flavor really well. Add a little half n half and it was perfect. 
☕☕☕☕☕☕
A little about Brooklyn Bean coffee-
The coffee beans are roasted locally in small batches, this ensures you get the freshness you can taste. It allows the beans to be monitored so each batch meets a high standard of quality. This quality makes each single serve cup taste the best it can possible taste. They offer a variety of exciting roast and flavors to suit every palate. 
K-cups pods are compatible with most Keurig coffee k-cup brewers. 
🍁🍃🍂
Grab a blanket and sink into a comfy couch with this nostalgic coffee anytime you want a little "Fall" in your life. 
🍁🍃🍂
I am looking forward to trying some of the other "Fall Flavors".


No comments: