8/28/2015

Hammermill Color Copy Digital Paper Review

Having the right paper makes your work look better.

I am reviewing Hammermill Color Copy Digital Paper for Shoplet.com. I also received a cool coffee mug and a cute stuffed zebra as a bonus. 

The first thing I noticed about this paper was the super smooth & crisp feel. I could compare it to the feeling of photo paper.  I also noticed it has a heavier feel which  is designed to run on copiers, laser printers, inkjet printers and other machines that use plain paper. I think because the paper is heavier it helps it to print better quality.  One of the biggest issues I have with my printer is the paper getting jammed, well with  Hammermill Color Copy that is a issue of the past.  This paper is 99.99% jam free. 

I usually print alot of worksheets for our homeschool and this paper makes the words print clearly and more easy to read.  When I need to print in color it is brighter and more crisp color. 
I use to be one of those people who thought paper was paper and it didn't really matter but after seeing the difference up close I have changed my mind.  Having the right paper definitely makes your work look better. 
Lovely Coffee mug.  When you add your hot beverage a picture  of  a shark appears.

Shop at Shoplet.com for all your printer paper needs and all other office/school products

No comments: