12/22/2015

My Review of Symphony Tools for Social Media Management

My Review of Symphony Tools for Social Media Management:
I've been using Symphony Tools to manage my social media accounts and I really like it. It's perfect for scheduling and automating sharing my blog to Facebook and twitter. 
I have been using Symphony Tools for about 2 weeks now and it is a great time saver.  You can add your social media profiles and blogs in one place. My favorite feature is scheduling.  Since I can schedule I do not have to worry about sharing my giveaways each day.  
I like the share buttons that you can add to your blog also. It adds them to each image on your post not just individual post. 

There are so many great features to Symphony Tools I haven't had a chance to use them all but if you are a blogger and keep up with many social media sites you will find it great. I can't wait to learn more about it myself and save myself some much needed time. 

You can read more about these features on their blog

Give it a try 


No comments: