4/07/2013

Paper Doll Printing and Design Review

I want to share another great business I was lucky enough to be able to try out, it is a Etsy Business called PaperDoll Printing and Design. PaperDoll Printing was established in the Fall of 2006 and has made over 1600 sales. It is a family owned and operated company.

They have lots of great designs to print address labels, notepads, thank you notes, sticker labels, book tags and much more. You can also design your own if you have something in mind.


One of the items I designed was the notepads since I use them alot for our homeschool. I picked a free clip art design of a Autism Ribbon to put on design I liked and added my own text (Autism Awareness "Different Not Less"). I also picked one of their designs with the owl (I love owls) and added my the name of our homeschool. The square notepads come in set of 2 and measure 5.5"x5.5"and the 4.25"x5.5". The price runs $10.00-$14.00.



 
















I also picked a set of 45 favor labels, which are basically stickers to add a personal touch to anything I like. They would be great for school supplies, birthday treat bags and much much more. I will probably use my to seal envelopes. I choose a design that they had and added my own text. I used the same Autism Awareness Ribbon as the notepad. These are 2" round, printed on matte labels stock ~ peel & stick and packaged in a tin & an organza bag and are priced at $15.50.


Favor Labels



  
I ordered a set of the address labels also. I have been wanting some with Autism Awareness on them but was unable to find them anywhere, so I designed my own.
I used the exact same Autism Ribbon as the other items I picked and just added my name and address. They turned out wonderful.

If you own a business and need labels for items or you just want to add your personal touch to something contact Laurie at PaperDoll Printing and Design.

No comments: