4/17/2016

Lilly Brush Hair Removal System Review


I have been looking for a way to remove pet hair from my furniture without dragging out the vacuum for a while now. I had a this thing from Pledge I used but I don't think they make them anymore so I have had to keep using the same one and it was falling apart. I was so excited to get the Lilly Brush to try. I have a very large yellow tabby cat & dark brown furniture so I need something to get the hair off  because the couch is one of his favorite places to sleep.


The best way to show you how well it works is in a picture.  In this first picture is what my couch looks like after Tiger's nap. Then in the second picture it is after I used the Lilly Brush, the difference is amazing. It only took me a few minutes to get all that hair off. 

Before Brushing
After Brushing
 To use the Lilly Brush you need to wet it a little just to make the bristles damp so the hair will stick to them well then use quick short brushes. The technique took me a few tries to get it right but it is easy once you get it. 

I also tried it on clothes and a cotton bed spread in which it worked just as well.  I do not have  carpet so I don't have that issue.  I looked up YouTube videos of others using it on carpet and in their cars and it works great. 

One thing I want to add is that I used it on my couch when my son got a bunch of little crumbs on it. I used the Lilly brush to kinda sweep them off and them I could sweep them up, otherwise I would have had to drag out my vacuum to get up all the crumbs. 

This is the large brush. Measures 9 1/2 inches long, actual brush area 4 1/2 inches.

This is the Travel Size Brush. Measures  6 3/4 inches, brush area 3 inches.
Are you ready to get yours now?  You can get it on Amazon.com.



For more information you can check out Lilly Brush Website

No comments: