3/22/2012

I need more Twitter Followers

I just realized today that Twitter has a limit on the number of people you can follow. You can have as many followers as you want but can only follow 2000 people, depending on number of followers you have. I reach my limited of 2000 so now I have to unfollow some and/or get more followers.
I did unfollow some of the businesses that I followed to enter a giveaway along time ago but I dont want to unfollow any of the blogs so I dont know what to do so I am asking for help from you.

If I follow you please follow me, if I dont follow you I will be happy to IF you follow me back, that way we will both benefit.




I would really really appreciate any help I can get. If you do follow me and I dont follow you back drop me a DM and I will, I just may have overlook it. Thanks for your help.

No comments: