12/01/2010

Advent 12 Days Till Christmas





Every year I try to do some kind of countdown to Christmas activity, this year will be no different. I have the usual box of candy for each day for 25 days but I wanted to do something different this year. I found a blog called Confessions of a Homeschooler that had the great idea to make ornaments and write an Christmas activity on the back of each one. This is the one I decided to do. I printed out only 12 days and then wrote my own activities on the back. I hung my up on the dining room blinds with paper clips and then put Christmas stickers up in the shape of a Christmas tree. The picture above was taken in the daytime but the tree looks better at night.
I hope I can remember to take picture each night while we are doing these so I can post them.

No comments: