11/18/2012

Breaking Dawn 2 Review

The long awaiting last installment of the Twilight Saga is HERE. I went to see it on opening night, like all the others. 
Breaking Dawn 2 is all I thought it would be plus some. 


After the birth of Bella and Edward's daughter the family learns having a immortal child is against "vampire law" and the Volturi will be coming for her. They have a plan to prove that their child is not immortal but half human half vampire by collecting witnesses. Even though they have no plan to fight they still know that it is a chance that could happen so they get a small army of vampires and wolves to help protect their daughter Renesmee. The final battle was EPIC.

I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone but if you have read the books you will be surprised with this movie. All the other movies have kept true to the books very well but this one has a surprise plot that will leave you wondering "what just happened!"

I have been a fan of Twilight from the very beginning. I read the books and then the movies come out and I fell in love with them too.  I am sad that it is over.




No comments: