11/25/2012

My Recipe for Olive Gardens Chicken Gnocchi Soup

My whole family loves the Chicken Gnocchi Soup from Olive Garden so I thought I would try to make it at home. 
It actually turned out REALLY GOOD. I thought I would share it with you in case you would like to try.


2 Cans Tyson Chicken
2 Cans Cream of Celery Soup
1 Can Chicken Broth
1 Stick Melted Butter
1 cup shredded carrots
1 package frozen chopped spinach, drained
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1/2 cup chopped cooked onion (or 1 tbsp dried onion) 
2 cups milk
1 cup half N half
1 package of Gnocchi (cooked according to package)
Salt and Pepper

I cooked mine in the crock pot and what I did was add the chicken, soup, broth, butter, carrots, spinach, garlic, dried onions, milk and half n half let that cook for about an hour. Cook the gnocchi according to package then add to crock pot with salt and pepper, let cook about another hour.
Serve hot with rolls or breadsticks.
YUM!




No comments: