9/28/2012

Get Rid of them Yellow Armpits Stains (It REALLY works)

I ran across a solution for a long time problem, yellow or grey stains on the armpits of my (and the rest of my families) white shirts. I found this recipe that included a mixture of Dawn Dishwashing Detergent, Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda. I was very doubtful that this would work because I have tried many other things including pure bleach and nothing worked.

 I got my shirt out then mixed up 1 part Dawn to 2 parts Hydrogen Peroxide with a little bit of Baking Soda to add a scrubbing agent.

I used a old toothbrush to scrub the mixture into the shirt.
As you can see in the pictures on the left the armpits had more of a grey color stain probably because they had been washed and washed and stains were left in there. I was wondering since the


 stains were kinda old if this would even work. So after scrubbing with the toothbrush I let it sit for about an hour then washed as usual.

And  TA DA.......

A White Armpit.




I found this great solution on the blog One Good Think by Jillee.

No comments: