1/22/2011

Goldilocks Puzzle Book from Educational Toy Planet

Educational Toy Planet was generous enough to share the "Goldilocks Puzzle Book" with our family. This isn't the regular book you are used to, with this book you can create the story for your child. It includes 4 chunky puzzle pieces,(Papa Bear, Mama Bear, Baby Bear and Goldilocks) , a sturdy story book and a clear carry case.
Children put there imaginations, verbal skills, concentration and pretend play skills to work with this toy, so no feeling quilty about this one.

We had a good time with this story, my oldest actually enjoyed it more than my youngest. He decided he was going to put on a "show" for us. As I read the story he would use the puzzle pieces to act out the story. He said he really liked this book. It was great for me because we could use it for reading comphension, cause and effect and problem solving, anyway to stick some learning in works for me. The carry case makes it easy for on the go too. I think any child would be delighted to get this toy.


BUY IT
You can look at it on Educational Toy Planet website along with many other great puzzles while there look for more Language Development Toys .




1 comment:

lewalk said...

This is so very cute. I absolutely love to read and so does my teen daughter. I am trying to encourage the love of reading in my nieces and nephews as well. I think this would make a great gift and get them on their way to loving reading as much as I do. Thanks for pointing this out.

lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com